Over 200 People Cured of Blindness in Africa and Eye Care Permanently
Improved for Over One Million People during 2010 Webathon!
Click here to watch the FULL HD version of the webathon highlights! This is a large file, so please allow a few moments for the video to download!
You can view the webathon in sections by scrolling down.
Mobile users, our videos can also be viewed on our YouTube page:
Watch the 2010 Vanity for Vision Webathon in 3 Sections
- Examples of how life-changing cataract surgery can be in Africa
- An interview about what it’s like to be blind with Eli del Rio, frontman for the blind a cappella singing group Outasight
- A performance of “My Girl” by Outasight!
- Performances by Gary Matsumoto and Jimmy Hopper
- A short interview with Dr. Susan Lewallen about cataracts and women
- An interview with Dr. Anthony Hall about screening for and treating diabetic eye disease
- An interview with Allergan executive Bob Rhatigan
- A performance of “Raised by the Railroad Lines” by the Schubert Bros. band!
- An interview with architect Brion Jeannette regarding modular storage units as eye care centers.