Over 200 People Cured of Blindness in Africa During Webathon!
- Examples of how life-changing cataract surgery can be in Africa
- An interview about what it’s like to be blind with Eli del Rio, frontman for the blind a cappella singing group Outasight
- A performance of “My Girl” by Outasight!
- Performances by Gary Matsumoto and Jimmy Hopper
- A short interview with Dr. Susan Lewallen about cataracts and women
- An interview with Dr. Anthony Hall about screening for and treating diabetic eye disease
- An interview with Allergan executive Bob Rhatigan
- A performance of “Raised by the Railroad Lines” by the Schubert Bros. band!
- An interview with architect Brion Jeannette regarding modular storage units as eye care centers.